Thursday, August 11, 2011

Production Update

Just a little update: today I finished the last essential side-quest. The only 'content-related' work left is to make the ending scene. Everything else is balancing, battle-related and optional. I plan on adding a secret dungeon for after the ending, and perhaps some additional content. But it's good to see the end of the road in sight, instead of standing at the edge of a massive canyon. ;) I'll also be adding some hidden areas, ones that are impossible to find unless you know exactly where they are. They're like a bonus for those who will be purchasing the strategy guide.

I've also began thinking about PR and marketing. With Whisper of a Rose, we hardly paid any attention to it, but I want to get it right this time around. If anyone knows a good or popular RPG-related website where I could post a topic on the game, please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment